Monday, March 24, 2014

Canyons Resort

Awesome View At The Top!
After resting my back for a few day's we headed out to explore Canyons Resort which was located right across the street from our Town House. I was hurting pretty bad on this one so I didn't get to explore as much as I would of liked. Canyons boasts the most acreage of any ski resort in Utah so the place was big. We started skiing off the Orange Bubble Express Lift. We did a few laps on a nice pitched run called Eclipse. The snow was very good and the groomers did a great job the night before. I could tell right away this place was more similar to the resorts we skied in Colorado. The vertical drop was a bit longer and the slopes were a bit wider. There was plenty of terrain to occupy beginners and advanced riders. There was one section I didn't like and that was the majority of the terrain off the Tombstone lift. I didn't get to ride any of the black diamonds but the blues were very flat and winding. The snow stayed good most of the day and we had a great time. I would have no problem going back to ski the canyons.

Mid Station 


No Snow In The Valley
Great Terrain 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...