Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Small Caddis

Great Looking Bow
Threw some line out tonight for a couple of hours. The thunderstorms were threatening but I managed to dodge a bullet. I saw a good amount of small caddis in the air which is a great sign. I think I even saw my first Hendrickson of the year. Hopefully with the recent warm up these guys will be showing themselves more frequently. The Hendrickson is my favorite hatch to fish all season.....hungry fish and less pressured fish=good success on top when the water level is right. I managed a few fish under the surface in the short amount of time I spent on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...