Monday, June 2, 2014

Action Underneath

Dark Colored Brown



I met my buddy Steve for some early morning fishing today. All in all it was one of the best day's I've had nymphing the river so far this year. The dry fly fishing has been non-existent  but I haven't minded much because of how good under the surface has been. An upstream approach and a drag free drift was all that was needed to hook fish after fish. I did see some Sulphurs starting to hatch and would imagine the nymph's will be more active each passing day. Hope the rain stays away this week!

One of the bigger ones from here this year



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...