Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Few More Pictures


Studly Colorado Brown!
Another Good Fish


As my brother stated below, we left the Arkansas and headed North for the last few days of our trip. Well I'm glad we did because we stumbled upon an amazing fishery almost by accident. This river doesn't get the hype that other streams do in this state, and for that I will keep it's name a secret for all those lucky folks that call it their home water. The upper portion gave away a good amount of 14-16 inch rainbows and a few bigger ones. The bottom portion was dominated by 14-17 inch wild browns. I also landed the biggest fish of the trip here. All I can say is WOW....huge numbers and great fish!


Fat Daddy!
Short Mouth


One For The Road



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Man Winter Grappling With Consistency

  This will go down as one of the mildest Decembers since I have moved out to Montana. We've had a stretch of temperatures into the 40&#...